Monday 24 February 2014

Celebs at Zee Cine Awards 2014

Hello Everyone!

So today i thought of doing a post on some of the looks of celebriteies that i found 'interesting' in the award ceremony.

I begin this post with the most successful actor of 2013, Deepika Padukone. In my opinion she always manages to look ravishing! However this time i think her sparkling silver sequined dress did not do justice. She could have done better. Also i wish she had skipped that silver chain head wrap. 



  Priyanka Chopra chose to keep it traditional this time and we all know that ''a Saree always works''! I   like how she didn't do much with the accessories, keeping her look simple and nice! The neon pink border on her saree really looks pretty.



Amrita Rao surprisingly looks awesome. Love her hair do and make up!



While the bright yellow mermaid dress might be a little too much for some people, i think Yami does a great job carrying it off.


In my opinion not everyone looks good in a floor length anarkali. But Genelia looks fabulous as always!



Swara Bhaskar, now i really dont know what to say! I know some people have found her dress out of the world. But for me it was a little too much..i mean i felt she was a little over dressed (keeping in my mind that she was actually not going to perform in the event). I wish she had not tried so hard!




Coming to the Star of the evening, who seemed to have lost a lot of weight, Sonakshi Sinha. I think she looked fantastic in the fishtail gown. She carried off the golden spiked headband amazingly well.
I love her makeup and her intention not to over do her look with a lot of unnecessary accessories.


The views expressed above are that of my own. I know these kinds of opinions are subjective. 
I would love to know who you found the best dressed in the event :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and please do share your thoughts! I read all your comments and try sincerely to reply to each one of you :)