Tuesday 15 September 2015

Victoria's Secret Love Spell Sensual Shine Conditioner For Normal Hair: Review



Hey Dollies!

I have been trying different haircare products lately, one of which is the VS Conditioner for normal hair. This one is described as a unisex conditioner that gives those lifeless tresses a boost of vivacity and sheen. This conditioner claims to not only repair your damaged hair but also to help in increasing volume.

Price-Rs 1049 for 300ml








The conditioner comes in a large golden tube with thick white textured cream. It is bound to last you a very long time but not travel friendly though! The smell of Love Spell range is known to almost VS devotees, it reminds us of peach, cherry blossom and white jasmine. The fragrance of the conditioner is light and lingers for a few hours after application.


I use the conditioner after shampoo in the ends of my hair and rinse off after a few minutes. While rinsing off my hair feels soft and smooth, just like we feel after using other conditioners. The feel is not over the top silky in the shower. On drying my hair remains quite tangle free but not shiny or glossy. Also if you are looking for a product to control frizzy hair then this one is of no help. It adds a little volume to the hair, but there is no definition to it whatsoever. Also it does not magically repair damaged ends as promised.

Pros-
  • makes hair soft and smooth in the shower
  • reduces tangles
  • pleasant fragrance
  • adds volume
  • lasts long
Cons-
  • does not add shine
  • does not tame frizz and damaged ends
  • does not define curls
  • not travel friendly
  • expensive
  • availability


 "I am a big fan of Victoria's Secret products since always. More often than not I find my reasons to like them. Unfortunately, this one failed to impress me. The VS Love Spell Sensual Shine Conditioner has nothing special to offer. I dont see why someone should spend so much money on this product. I would categorize this conditioner as a regular overpriced conditioner rendering average results! Think twice before you splurge!"

1 comment:

  1. Its sad that this one failed.. I have a mist in the same fragrance which I love so I was hoping to try out the conditioner too. thanks for your honest review

    Win a Vegas Hangover - by Wrogn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and please do share your thoughts! I read all your comments and try sincerely to reply to each one of you :)